What to expect at in-person services
Here is what you can expect when you return to the sanctuary in person as we seek to honor God and follow the laws of the land.
Registration no longer required
Our in-person services will be every Sunday at 9:00 am and 11:00 am. Until further notice, no registration is required to attend. Please note that we are limited to 200 attendees per service.
- A single, marked entrance door will be open 20 minutes before the start of service.
- Follow face covering and social distancing protocol whether outdoors or inside.
- Please leave your beverages behind. Although we all enjoy a coffee, personal beverages in the sanctuary are, for now, not permitted as it requires one to remove their face covering.
- Attendees must wear face coverings while attending service in person. Please ensure that your face mask fully covers your nose and your mouth at all times.
- Click here to learn more about exemptions to mask wearing
- Disposable masks are available upon request for those without one.
- It may be tempting to give that long-awaited hug, but for now, please stay six feet away from those outside of your household.
- Sanctuary seating has been thoughtfully arranged. Once you are seated with your household, seats around you will be closed to create the required social distancing while gathering indoors.
- Our children’s ministry classrooms are closed. However, your children are welcome to sit with you. Children ages 4 and under are exempt from wearing face coverings. Click here to learn more. Please note that the Mother’s Room is closed for now.
- Portions of the service may be pre-recorded.
- Singing by members of the congregation is not permitted under current state guidelines.
Tithes and offerings
- Offering containers for cash and check donations will be stationed near the seating area. Giving online at www.hisplacegiving.com will continue to be available.
- The new restrooms are open. Please adhere to occupancy signs posted along the one-way entry/exit path while also maintaining social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of surfaces will be performed before and after services.