What to expect at in-person services
Updated August 29, 2021
Here is what you can expect when you return to the sanctuary in person.
- Attendees must wear face coverings while attending service in person. Please ensure that your face mask fully covers your nose and your mouth at all times.
- Masks may be removed to consume coffee and cookies in the fellowship area.
- Disposable masks are available upon request for those without one.
- Click here to learn more about exemptions to mask wearing.
- UPDATE: The sanctuary is now open at 100% capacity.
- All of the Children’s Church clubrooms and nursery are now open for both the 9:00 and 11:00 am Sunday services. 5th and 6th graders meet in the Boat Shed. Approved face masks are required for children 5 years and up.
Tithes and offerings
- Offering containers for cash and check donations will be stationed near the seating area. Giving online at www.hisplacegiving.com will continue to be available.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.